Lovecraft Copyrights, Part III

Friday, November 2, 2007

Following in the footsteps of Dan Harms over at "Papers Falling from an Attic Window," I just want to point out the comments from Chris Karr in my post from last month here. Mr. Karr, author of this recent article on Lovecraft Copyrights, was good enough to provide some excellent sources used in his work. This annihilates any earlier skepticism I displayed toward Karr's piece, and he has my gratitude for bringing these to the attention of myself and the greater Lovecraftian community.

Mr. Karr posted a full list of these scanned documents separate from his original article here. Among them, you can find Lovecraft's Will, the Derleth-Wandrei Agreement, and a few other fine documents, several of which were scowered from the Minnesota Historical Society. These are all in Adobe PDF format.

-Grim Blogger

  © Blogger template Writer's Blog by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP