Cleaning Up Grim Reviews

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Just a quick note, if any web savvy readers out there would be interested in telling me how to clean up the blog, I would be very grateful. I'm sure most of you have noticed the annoying appearance of the "<> Grim Reviews < /center >" HTML tags still visible in many search engines and web browsers when the blog pops up. I freely admit that it's messy and unprofessional (even for an amateur effort such as this). I'd like to get rid of it, if it's a fairly simple task for someone of modest computer literacy like yours truly.

So, anyone who can lend a bit of advice, feel free to comment in this thread or by e-mailing me: grimblogger at gmail dot com (spaced out for spam protection).

Thanks!

-Grim Blogger

  © Blogger template Writer's Blog by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP