State of the Site

Saturday, August 28, 2010


Grim Reviews recently passed its third anniversary on the web, and I'd like to thank all regular readers (and passers-by) for helping this blog to make it to its current modest heights without growing stale. I thought I would also provide a brief overview of the future, as it looks at this moment. First, the so-so news: due the demands of the industry I work in, posting will become a bit more sporadic soon.

What I'm losing in quantity, I hope to make up for in quality. Review submissions will open again in the next month, so stay tuned. I'm looking at giving this blog a slightly more unique flair than the default Blogger template that has rested behind its text for so long. Being the technical throwback that I am, it may take awhile to pick out just the right look and apply it correctly. Reviews and articles are stacking up so high now that an index of some sort may be in order too. Lastly, the idea of opening the gates for the occasional guest article or review is being toyed with, as is the thought of rounding up some interviews with authors, artists, and publishers.

With any luck, Grim Reviews' fourth year will be a transition to the more expansive content I have always wanted to offer here. Thank you again for reading. A blog without an audience can only be a narcissistic void.

-Grim Blogger

  © Blogger template Writer's Blog by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP