A Better Grim Reviews

Thursday, October 21, 2010


In my ongoing efforts to provide a better blog with more content, a number of changes are being implemented. First, you'll see that Grim Reviews has opened to guest articles about weird horror for the first time. Click the Article Submissions tab at the top for the guidelines.

Secondly, longtime readers will immediately notice some design alterations. I have dumped the old Classic Blogger template in favor of a simple design that's hopefully easier on the eyes. I've preserved most of the navigation layout so that readers will still be able to find their way around without much trouble. Right now, I'm working on an Index page so that this blog's highest rated reviews and articles can be easily looked up. This doubles as a listing of the myriad authors and artists covered here.

After some hesitation, I have decided to accept donations via Paypal. Click the Donate button at the top if you're feeling generous. This is not the end of improvements here, and with more capital, I plan to build an even better platform for promoting weird literature.

So, have a look around and enjoy the new format. I'll be happy to receive feedback via comments or e-mail, if you're so inclined. I look forward to posting more of the same great material in a sleeker presentation!

-Grim Blogger

  © Blogger template Writer's Blog by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP