Grim Reviews Gets a Twitter Account

Friday, March 4, 2011


Impressed by the many Lovecraftian parodies and the currently dormant Weird Fic News on Twitter, I decided to climb aboard the latest techno-bandwagon. What will you find on the Grim Reviews Twitter account? Plenty!

I see dozens of bizarre articles, images, and other media every day that I don't have time to post or comment on here, but it could easily be shared with a quick tweet. Plus, you'll find exclusive tips, observations, and updates that don't make it to Grim Reviews. I expect this will also help me deliver the latest breaking releases and other news from the world of literary horror in a more timely fashion. You might hear about a new release in a Tweet, and come back a few days later to find the full review on this blog.

If you're an avid follower of dark wordsmiths and sanity stirring curiosities like I am, why hesitate? Follow Grim Reviews on Twitter.

-Grim Blogger

  © Blogger template Writer's Blog by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP